Let yourself breathe.
Your breath is a bridge to your mind-body connection.
gestures smelling salts can help facilitate mindfulness through the practice of conscious breathing. By bringing awareness to your breath, the excess chatter in your mind can begin to dispitate, thus helping your body to relax. You may shift your focus to your breath at any time of day and in any setting. Below are three guided breathing techniques for you to use with your gestures smelling salts.
1. Inhale slowly and deeply through the nose
3. Exhale slowly and deeply through the mouth
5. Repeat at least 3x
1. Inhale slowly through the nose for the count of four
2. Exhale slowly through the nose for the count of four
3. Repeat at least 3x
1. Cover your right nostril with your right thumb
2. Inhale deeply through the left nostril
3. Cover your left nostril with your ring finger
4. Release your thumb and exhale through the right nostril
5. Inhale through your right nostril
6. Cover your right nostril with your right thumb
7. Release the ring finger and exhale through the left
8. Repeat at least 3x